Northwest Naturals uses the same meats found at your finest natural food stores. All of their muscle and organ meats are chopped (not ground) partially frozen at the time of processing to ensure the availability of the highest quality nutrients, then individually quick frozen to keep the integrity of the ingredient quality.
Their recipes are very simple, no added fruits or vegetables. A true carnivore diet! All products are produced in their own certified and inspected USDA, FDA, FSIS manufacturing facility. All poultry products are High Pressure Processed for safety.
- Pour, thaw, and serve or thaw overnight in your refrigerator and feed straight from the bag
- Refrigerator shelf life is 3-5 days
- Complete and balanced diets. Can also be used for treats or as a meal topper
- Highest quality USDA inspected and passed muscle and organ meats
- No added hormones and antibiotic free
Duck with Bone, Duck Heart, Duck Liver, Egg, Dulse Powder, Kelp, Distilled Water, Gelatin, Ground Flaxseed, Psyllium Husk Powder, Salmon Oil, Inulin, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (as a preservative). Fish Oil*, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
*Fish Oil, Combination of Alaska Wild Caught Salmon, Pollock and Herring oils.
| GUARANTEED ANALYSIS