Stella & Chewy’s Raw Coated Baked Kibble provides a best-in-class solution for those pet parents looking for a simple, pristine, less processed, and highly palatable kibble. Each high-protein, grain-free offering starts with responsibly sourced animal proteins (cage-free poultry, grass-fed beef, and wild-caught fish). Then the kibble is gently baked. Finally, each and every piece is coated with Stella & Chewy’s special freeze-dried raw goodness! The result is a special combination of pure raw nutrition and great taste that dogs are wild about!
- Protein-rich baked kibble
- Coated with our irresistible freeze-dried raw
- Grain, gluten, & potato-free
- 60-75% of protein from animal sources
- Low carbohydrate diet (only 28% carbs)
- Organic fruits and vegetables
- Rich in Omega Fatty Acids
- Minimally processed & easily digestible
- Taurine added for heart health
- Added probiotics for optimal digestion
- Industry leading levels of glucosamine & chondroitin
Curious for more information about Stella & Chewy's kibble? Check out this video we made in 2017 when we first brought Stella & Chewy's into the shop!
Lamb, lamb meal, lentils, peas, pork meal, beef fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural vegetable flavor, lamb liver, lamb heart, lamb kidney, lamb spleen, salmon meal, suncured alfalfa, fenugreek seed, coconut oil, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, salmon oil, pumpkin, inulin (from chicory root), thyme, sage, rosemary extract, tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, taurine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, salt, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
- Crude Protein (min) 33.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 16.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%
- Moisture (max) 12.0%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.0%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.75%
- Glucosamine* (min) 1,200 mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* 1,200 mg/kg