Stella & Chewy’s Raw Coated Baked Kibble provides a best-in-class solution for those pet parents looking for a simple, pristine, less processed, and highly palatable kibble. Each high-protein, grain-free offering starts with responsibly sourced animal proteins (cage-free poultry, grass-fed beef, and wild-caught fish). Then the kibble is gently baked. Finally, each and every piece is coated with Stella & Chewy’s special freeze-dried raw goodness! The result is a special combination of pure raw nutrition and great taste that dogs are wild about!
- Protein-rich baked kibble
- Coated with our irresistible freeze-dried raw
- Grain, gluten, & potato-free
- 60-75% of protein from animal sources
- Low carbohydrate diet (only 28% carbs)
- Organic fruits and vegetables
- Rich in Omega Fatty Acids
- Minimally processed & easily digestible
- Taurine added for heart health
- Added probiotics for optimal digestion
- Industry leading levels of glucosamine & chondroitin
Curious for more information about Stella & Chewy's kibble? Check out this video we made in 2017 when we first brought Stella & Chewy's into the shop!
Beef, lamb meal, chickpeas, peas, salmon meal, lentils, pea protein, beef fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sunflower oil, beef heart, beef liver, natural vegetable flavor, suncured alfalfa, beef kidney, beef tripe, beef bone, fenugreek seed, flaxseed, salmon oil, coconut oil, pumpkin, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, inulin (from chicory root), thyme, sage, rosemary extract, tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, potassium chloride, taurine, dicalcium phosphate, sodium phosphate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, salt, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
- Crude Protein (min) 32.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 15.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%
- Moisture (max) 12.0%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.0%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.3%
- Glucosamine* (min) 1,200 mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* 900 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.