Help your dog thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that provide peak nourishment. Your small-breed dog has certain nutritional needs and requires a Biologically Appropriate diet in order to thrive. ORIJEN® Small Breed diet is made specifically for smaller dogs, with nourishing protein and nutrients packed into a unique kibble shape that is easier for them to eat. Packed with WholePrey animal ingredients, ORIJEN food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need. The result is a diet for your small canine companion that is beyond comparison.
Nourish As Nature Intended®
- The first 5 ingredients are fresh or raw poultry and fish ingredients. Orijen's fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and their raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Protein-rich food to support higher energy needs and balanced nutrition to help maintain a healthy weight
- 85% quality poultry and fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- Their authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like poultry or fish, organs and bone to mimic what your dog’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
Turkey, chicken, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), quail, whole blue whiting, whole mackerel, chicken liver, eggs, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green lentils, chicken fat, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, pea starch, natural chicken flavor, pollock oil, chicken heart, New Zealand green mussels, whole cranberries, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, collard greens, whole apples, whole pears, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, salt, mixed tocopherols (preservative), thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
- Crude protein (min.) 38%
- Crude fat (min.) 18%
- Crude fiber (max.) 4%
- Moisture (max.) 12%
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3940 kcal/kg, 473 kcal/ 8 oz fl cup, Calories distributed to support peak conditioning with 39% from protein, 20% from carbohydrates, and 41% from fat