Senior dogs are best fed a diet rich in protein to promote lean muscle mass and peak health. Includes fresh free-run chicken & turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs.
- With 85% quality animal ingredients, Orijen Senior nourishes dogs according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of meat ingredients are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at a low temperature from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of nourishing protein.
- 2/3 of meat ingredients are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, plus fresh cage-free eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, giving Orijen a delicious taste that dogs crave.
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, Atlantic ﬂounder, cage-free eggs, whole Atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, chicken heart, turkey heart, whole Atlantic herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, whole dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, chicken necks, chicken kidney, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, dried pumpkin, natural chicken ﬂavor, pollock oil, chicken fat, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), freeze-dried chicken liver, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.