Orijen's biologically appropriate philosophy is simple: Mirror the quantity, freshness, and variety of meat your cat has evolved to eat. Appropriate for all life stages. Includes ranch-raised beef, wild boar, Boer goat, grass-fed lamb, Yorkshire pork, & wild-caught mackerel.
- Brimming with 40% richly nourishing protein, Orijen nourishes cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of meat ingredients are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat (including muscle meat, organs, and cartilage or bone) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive, with a taste that they crave.
- Orijen's dried meat is specially prepared at 200°F from fresh meat, to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making Orijen deliciously tasty, even for picky cats.
Deboned beef, deboned wild boar, deboned goat, deboned lamb, lamb liver, beef liver, beef tripe, wild boar liver, deboned mutton, beef heart, whole Atlantic mackerel, deboned pork, goat meal, beef meal, lamb meal, mackerel meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, beef kidney, pork liver, mutton meal, cod meal, beef fat, herring meal, natural pork flavor, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, pork heart, pork kidney, pollock oil, lamb tripe, lentil fiber, wild boar cartilage, beef cartilage, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, carrots, apples, pears, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried beef tripe, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze-dried lamb tripe, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, thiamine mononitrate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.