To promote peak body conditioning, cats need a protein-rich diet with moderate fat. Appropriate for adult cats. Includes fresh free-run chicken & turkey, cage-free eggs, and wild-caught fish.
- With 44% richly nourishing protein, ORIJEN nourishes cats according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- 2/3 of ORIJEN’s meat ingredients are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of our dehydrated poultry is air-dried from fresh chicken and turkey, for a concentrated source of protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, plus fresh, whole fish provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs, and a flavor that they crave.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making Orijen deliciously tasty, even for selective eaters.
Deboned chicken, chicken liver, turkey liver, deboned turkey, cage-free eggs, flounder, turkey heart, whole Atlantic herring, chicken heart, cod liver, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, dehydrated sardine, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated herring, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, natural cod flavor, dried pumpkin, lentil fiber, chicken fat, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, dehydrated carrot, dehydrated butternut squash, choline chloride, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), zinc proteinate, dried kelp, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, freeze-dried cod liver, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.