Packed with fresh, sustainable, and wild-caught fish from New England to satisfy your cat's biological need for a protein-rich diet. Appropriate for all life stages. Includes New England mackerel, herring, flounder, redfish, monkfish & silver hake.
- Brimming with 40% richly nourishing protein, Orijen Six Fish nourishes cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of Orijen's fish is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top six fish ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh, whole fish (including meat and bone) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs with a taste that they crave.
- Orijen's dried fish are specially prepared at 200ºF from fresh, whole, wild-caught fish, to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making Orijen deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
Whole Atlantic mackerel, whole Atlantic herring, ﬂounder, Acadian redﬁsh, Atlantic monkﬁsh, silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, Alaskan pollock oil, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, cod meal, pollock meal, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, sunflower oil, natural cod ﬂavor, safflower oil, lentil ﬁber, choline chloride, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.