Wash away pesky pests with Natural Chemistry’s De Flea Shampoo. Made without pyrethrin-based pesticides, this shampoo helps defeat fleas, ticks and lice on contact. Since parasites can’t build resistance, this shampoo is formulated to not lose its effectiveness. For even more convenience, this non-toxic wash can be used in conjunction with spot-on flea products, so your pet can have double the protection. Natural Chemistry’s De Flea Shampoo is proudly made in the USA to help dogs and cats 12 weeks of age and older get the relief they need.
- Kills fleas on contact to help give your pet immediate relief.
- Can be used on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens 12 weeks of age and older.
- Easy to use, just work the shampoo into your pet's skin and coat.
- Works on all stages of the insect’s life-cycle and can be used in conjunction with spot treatments.
- Proudly made in the USA.
For more information on alternatives to chemical based flea and tick repellants, check out this blog on natural flea and tick prevention.
Undecylenic Acid 0.5%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: IT IS A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL
LAW TO USE THIS PRODUCT IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH
ITS LABELING. READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. USE ONLY
- Apply DeFlea Pet Shampoo onto coat of pet. Work shampoo into pet's coat. To improve results, rub into pet's coat and rinse after 5 minutes. Be sure that the entire pet is treated including hard to reach areas, such as between paws.
- Rinse animal thoroughly, then dry.
- Repeat as necessary, but not more often than at 3-day intervals.
Note: It is vital for young kittens to maintain a normal body temperature. Take
precautions to provide a warm environment during and after bathing. *Do not
use on animals under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product
on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may
occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur,
bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs
continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Storage and Disposal: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this
If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for
disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor