Recommended for all cats and dogs to maintain optimal urinary tract and bladder health. If you are the pet parent of a middle-aged or older cat or dog, please consider it to help your pet maintain healthy urinary tract and bladder function into his or her later years. Bladder Support for Cats & Dogs is not intended to replace medical treatment.
Bladder Support for Pets contains Organic Cranberry Extract and D-Mannose, along with 7 other herbs and nutrients. Here are the other active ingredients that have chosen to be part of this pet-friendly, natural liver-flavored Bladder Support:
- Glucosamine Sulfate and N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine -Glucosamine occurs naturally in your pet's body and is found in connective tissue. It's one of the building blocks of the protective lining of the bladder.
- MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) - MSM is an important source of bioavailable sulfur, a natural antioxidant found in fruits and vegetables. Sulfur is stored in nearly every cell in your pet's body.
- Marshmallow Root - Marshmallow root, an herb, is rich in mucilage.
- Organic Cornsilk - The silky strands that line an ear of corn, cornsilk contains soothing polysaccharides.
- Organic Nettles Leaf - The leaves are rich in calcium, chlorophyll, iron, zinc, chromium, magnesium, and vitamins A, C, D, and K.
Organic Cranberry Extract, D-Mannose,Glucosamine Sulfate, N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine, MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane), Marshmallow Root, Organic Corn Silk, Organic Uva Ursa Leaf, Organic Nettles Leaf, Beef Liver Flavor Powder, Organic Tapioca (Casava (Root)) Maltodextrin, and Silicon Dioxide.
Guaranteed Analysis (per 3 grams):
|Organic Cranberry Extract
|MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane)
|Organic Corn Silk
|Organic Uva Ursa Leaf
|Organic Nettles Leaf