The patented design of Indigenous™ Dental Health Bones helps clean teeth and freshen breath, while fighting plaque and tartar build-up. They are safe and highly digestible for all dog breeds and sizes. Dental Health Bones are made with ascophyllum nodosum, a natural kelp harvested from the clean, cold North Atlantic seas of Canada, Iceland, and Norway. This kelp is a rich source of nutrients and is free from artificial colors and preservatives.
- No ingredients from China
- Same great formula‐ now with prebiotics & Omegas 3 & 6 from salmon oil
- Helps fight tartar & plaque
- Grain‐free, gluten‐free, GMO‐free—made with natural ingredients
- Safe & highly digestible
- Patented design helps clean teeth & freshen breath by natural chewing action (US Patent #: D586,976)
- Made with ingredients sourced in USA when possible
For more information on dental treats, check out this video we made on dog and cat dental health or this blog on tips to keep your pet's teeth healthy.
Potato starch, vegetable glycerin, chicken meal, dried sweet potato, dried carrot, gelatin, chicken, dried kelp, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, salmon oil, alfalfa nutrient concentrate (source of chlorophyll), parsley, sorbic acid (preservative), inulin.
|Crude Protein (min.)
|Crude Fat (min.)
|Crude Fiber (max.)
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min.)
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.