What's it good for?
- Reducing inflammation
- Thickening joint fluid
- Active or working dogs
- Daily joint support
- Aging or elderly pups
Sound Dog Viscosity provides support and natural joint relief for dogs, as its main purpose is to help maintain the viscosity of joint fluid. It’s glucosamine for dogs, but also contains chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, herbs and MSM which can ultimately help with the lubrication of joints, maintenance of connective tissue, and reduction of uncomfortable inflammation.
What's in it?
- Glucosamine: a very well-known element in the joint supplement market, glucosamine helps to maintain thick and viscous joint fluid. Hydrolyzing enzymes enter the scene every day, breaking down joint fluid little by little. The thinner the joint fluid, the harder each movement is on the joints. Dog glucosamine chews counteract this process, helping to thicken the ever-thinning joint fluid.
- Chondroitin: chondroitin is often found alongside glucosamine in many joint supplements. It's an element of connective tissue found in cartilage and bones. Carnivores would often get their daily dose of chondroitin through the raw bones and ligaments of their prey, which would help strengthen their own bones and cartilage.
- MSM: to help boost the body's natural process of forming connective tissue, among its many other benefits, veterinarians recommend MSM. It's also been shown to help accelerate the healing & recovery process and speeding up the rebuilding of new muscle and connective tissue. In addition, MSM can assist in decreasing inflammation around joints, providing some relief for swelling and stiffness for overall joint care for dogs.
- Hyaluronic acid: often taken as a supplement to address stiffness and joint pain, hyaluronic acid is a component naturally found in the body. It can also contribute to proper joint lubrication as it is a foundational component of synovial fluid and cartilage.
- Anti-inflammatory herbs: the herbs in Sound Dog Viscosity include boswellia, corydalis, curcumin, and yucca, all of which have powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
Unlike many joint care supplements, we developed Sound Dog to address all aspects of joint care, from short-term aids like the MSM and herbs, to moderate-term aids like glucosamine and chondroitin, to long-term aids like Omega 3 fatty acids (all the while, using therapeutic levels of each of these high-quality ingredients!).
Active Ingredients: Glucosamine [Shellfish] (250mg), MSM (250mg), Chondroitin [Porcine] (100mg), Frankincense (45mg), Corydalis (45mg), Curcumin (45mg), Yucca (45mg), Hyaluronic Acid (2.5mg)
*per 2 chews
Inactive Ingredients: rice flour, sunflower lecithin, rice bran, flaxseed, oat groats, vegetable glycerin, salmon meal, cod liver oil, fruit juice, natural grain dextrin, sorbic acid, brewers yeast, vegetable oil
Cautions: Not for use in pregnant animals. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; known allergies to shellfish.