What's it good for?
- Overdoing it at the dog park
- Reducing inflammation
- Quick-acting pain relief
- Stiff or achy joints
- Elderly or aging dogs
Comfort Aches maintains a healthy musculoskeletal system, even in the roughest of play. This unique combination of herbs has gentle and harmonizing properties, making Comfort Aches the ideal natural alternative.
Comfort Aches may help to relieve inflammation associated with normal daily exercise and activity, training, and competition by supporting the structural integrity of joints and connective tissues.
Comfort Aches is a must for any dog household – keep a bottle of this quick-acting formula on hand for occasional, short-term, or long-term use! Use with Soothe Joints and/or Sound Dog Viscosity for the ultimate joint support regimen.
What's in it?
- Frankincense: invigorates blood, promotes movement of Qi, addresses discomfort
- Carthamus: dispels blood stasis, addresses discomfort, and invigorates blood
- Notoginseng Root: stops bleeding, transforms blood stasis, and addresses discomfort from traumatic injuries
- Angelica Tang Kuei: invigorates, tonifies and harmonizes the blood, and addresses discomfort
- Myrrh: invigorates blood, dispels blood stasis, supports ghealing, and addresses discomfort
- Achyranthes: invigorates blood, expels blood stasis, strengthens tendons and bones, benefits the joints and tinifies and nourishes the liver and kidneys
Comfort Aches helps to maintain a normal inflammatory response and is great for dogs and cats experiencing occasional aches, discomfort, stiffness, or soreness. Comfort Aches contains an optimum blend of herbs to enhance the body’s normal repair of connective tissues and joints.